- Members are free to advertise within reasonable boundaries that are ethical, truthful and in the best interest of the South African public.
- Advertising should be authentic and not outlandish.
- Advertising should reflect the practitioner’s skill level truthfully.
- No promises of miracle work or magic are allowed.
- No promises of medical cures are allowed.
- No promises of any legal resolves are allowed.
- No inappropriate images or wording that will bring PASA and its members into disrepute are allowed.
- Members are to respect their services as a professional service and advertise accordingly.
- Members are required to provide their clients a safe, hygienic environment.
- Members are required to charge reasonable fees.
- Members’ may not exploit anyone through fear based luring and ensure the well-being of their clients at all times.
- Members may not accept money for casting spells, removing curses and any other outlandish practices.
Members are required to:
- Treat their clients professionally at all time.
- Respect their clients privacy at all times in regards to confidentiality
- Ensure that they do not discriminate against any client in any way.
- Ensure the wellbeing of their clients at all time.
- Provide advice and directive to their client to which they are qualified to provide.
- To respect the privacy of their client.
- Ensure that clients feel safe and unthreatened.
- To provide their clients authentic services.
- Not exploit their clients through fear or manipulation.
- Provide their clients a safe environment.
- Remain professional at all times